Full time job:
In office HQ in Torquay, Australia or from HQ in Bali, Indonesia. Depending on perfect candidate.
This is not a remote role.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You will be reporting directly to our CDO and CEO and working alongside our marketing team. In this role, you will be directly responsible for the coordination of all Social Media platforms, planning content and community growth as well as creating campaigns and analysing marketing data. The perfect candidate will be a strategic, organised and analytical person who is also creative and that is able to work with a number of different creatives to build a cohesive branded experience for the customer. We are looking for someone that works well overseeing a team and is able to plan and execute projects from start to finish. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, takes initiative, deeply cares about their work and shares the same values with Indigo Luna.
Previous experience of 3 years in Marketing and 2 years at least as a Marketing Coordinator is necessary.
About Indigo Luna Store:
Indigo Luna Store is in Australian based eco-conscious yoga and lifestyle label. We value slow and ethical creation through minimalist designs for all body shapes and sizes.
- Plan engaging content for all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Email Marketing strategy for both B2C and B2B.
- Build upon our marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns and release campaigns.
- Working with design and manufacturing teams to create marketing plans for upcoming product launches.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Working closely and guiding all members of the marketing team to create well planned and cohesive campaigns
- Create measurable KPI’s for all aspects of the marketing team.
- Analyse, maintain and update the website to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Work with Stock manager and CDO to plan/promote certain products though campaign efforts
- Facilitate engagement strategies (including brand partnerships, giveaways, social media storytelling, community events, collaborations), both online and offline
- Oversee the affiliate marketing program, as well as be the point of contact for collaborations with influencers.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is at the front of the industry developments.
- Have a good understanding of facebook ads, and apply strategy with our marketing team, analyse and plan to increase sales.
- Maintain IL’s strong brand identity with aesthetics and a consistent, on-brand tone of voice across content production, social media and all digital communications.
- Produce monthly reports on social media, deriving insights to improve and optimise performance. Work with our Marketing team on making sure content is working well and updated regularly.
- Create & write content for the IL content platform, as well as running its social media and audience engagement.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing and 2 years in a similar role (Marketing Coordinator/Manager) in ecommerce or retail.
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Leadership qualities
- Experienced and confident using programs such as Shopify, Instagram, Facebook, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Asana, Miro, Google Analytics
- Experience analysing facebook ad accounts and campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Graphic design skills or knowledge in Photoshop or Lightroom are a bonus
- Experience building online communities and driving social engagement
Please email your resume and cover letter, including the key selection criteria addressed to Jules at email@example.com
Our working environment:
You will be working from our Torquay HQ office or from our Bali HQ in Canggu.
- Employment Status: Full time, 5 days a week (+ scheduling posts for the weekend), ongoing
- Working independently and alongside our CDO and CEO as well as coordinating the entire marketing team
Please answer the following questions in your email:
- What would be the first thing you change/improve on our social media?
- What is the most important trend in marketing at the moment?
- Why does this role resonate with you?
- What KPI’s are the most important when it comes to marketing metrics?
- What would be your step by step process for creating a marketing campaign?