Customer Care Manager
Location: Torquay, VIC, Australia
Job Type: Casual Employee (Leading to possible Full Time Position), Monday to Friday, approx 25 hours a week
Detail: Casual position. Working from our Office/Warehouse in Torquay, VIC
Mon-Fri 9am- 4pm Daily or as required.
We are looking for a driven and responsible person to take the role of Customer Care Manager handling customer inquiries via different as well as someone that will help run the day to day needs of our small, eco-conscious business.
- To manage and continue to improve all of our customer service.
- Handle all customer emails, Instagram Direct Messages, Facebook Messages, Text messages and phone calls.
- Organise daily emails, answering or forwarding to others within Indigo Luna.
- Follow up parcel enquiries with Aus Post and DHL.
- Handle Wholesale inquiries and accounts. Be in contact with Wholesalers and our Bali team to coordinate wholesale orders. Look for new stockists and establish new wholesale accounts and enquiries.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Keep all custom orders in organised and in check.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information if needed
- Ensure that the warehouse and offices are kept clean and warehouse equipment is maintained.
- Assist customers that enter the showroom (Later when it is open)
- Assist in stocktake and keeping inventory, learn about products and materials.
- General housekeeping
- Be open to jump on other positions such as retail assistant in showroom or packing orders if needed
- Previous customer service experience mandatory
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Social media fluency
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude
- Team player but able to work independently
- Driven and focused
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- Be reliable, hard working and self motivated
- Be highly organised
- Adaptable and flexible
- Follow company processes and procedures
- Have a strong customer focus and willingness to learn
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A commitment to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all aspects of the role
- A hands-on approach, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Be seeking a career role that requires commitment
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to : email@example.com