Full time job
In office in HQ Torquay Australia or (For perfect candidate) Remotely/Bali, Indonesia
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join our team working and reporting directly to our CDO and join our beautiful marketing team. This role will be directly responsible for all Social Media platforms and creating and planning content and community growth as well as creating/planning campaigns and analysing marketing data. The perfect candidate will be an organised and analytical person who is able to work with a number of different creatives. We are looking for someone that works well in a team and individually as well as being passionate about eco-conscious living. We are looking for someone who wants to use their skills for good, is ambitious, takes initiative, deeply cares about their work and shares the same values with ILS.
This is a newly created role in our growing marketing team, giving the right candidate a chance to flex and develop skills across a variety of marketing activities as well as grow with our brand.
Previous experience necessary.
About Indigo Luna Store:
ILS in Australian based eco-conscious yoga and lifestyle label with strong values in eco-conscious fashion and minimalistic living.
- Plan engaging content for all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and others.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and release campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Run, organise and plan Instagram feed, post stories and posts daily, interacting with followers, planning feed and campaigns with CDO and Content creators.
- Create & write content for the IL content platform, as well as running its social media and audience engagement best practice.
- Analyse, maintain and update the website to increase sales and brand awareness, as well as look at data analytics to improve customer experience
- Work with Stock manager and CDO to plan/promote certain products though Instagram
- Use Klaviyo to create weekly newsletters, release emails and create and analyse abandoned cart emails etc.
- Facilitate engagement strategies (including brand partnerships, giveaways, social media storytelling, community events), both online and offline
- Oversee the affiliate marketing program, as well as be the point of contact for collaborations with influencers.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Run facebook ads with our marketing team, analyse and plan to increase sales.
- Basic photo editing using Lightroom and graphic design using Photoshop.
- Maintain IL’s strong brand identity with aesthetics and a consistent, on-brand tone of voice across content production, social media and all digital communications.
- Produce monthly reports on social media, deriving insights to improve and optimise performance. Work with our Marketing team on making sure content is working well and updated regularly.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in ecommerce or retail
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Experienced and confident using Shopify, Instagram, Klaviyo, Pinterest
- Experience running facebook ad accounts and campaigns
- Excellent Copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Graphic design skills in Photoshop, Lightroom
- Experience building online communities and driving social engagement
- Knowledge of eco-conscious and slow fashion
Please email your resume and cover letter, including the key selection criteria addressed to Lo at email@example.com
Our working environment:
We would need the person to work in our Torquay Office, or for the absolute perfect candidate, we would be happy to work remotely with plans to move to Bali in the near future.
- Employment Status: Full time/Part time, 5 days a week (+ scheduling posts for the weekend), ongoing
- Hours: Flexible but minimum 6h per day, Must be available to work and actively work between 9am-4pm Bali time (GMT+8)
- Working independently and alongside our CDO and with the rest of the marketing team
Please answer the following questions in your email:
- What would be the first thing you change/improve on our social media?
- What is the most important trend in marketing at the moment?
- Why does this role resonate with you?