Maya Legging Rani Green
Comfortable. Supportive. Regenerated Plastic.
Back for a limited summer edition, our Maya Leggings are designed to last for years to come. With material from our friends at REPREVE®️ who regenerate ocean waste into high-quality material, we have created your most eco-conscious legging choice.
Each Full Legging uses plastic from approximately 10-12 bottles that were destined for landfill or our ocean. To date REPREVE®️ have repurposed more than 10 billion plastic bottles using their incredible technology, which also means these leggings can be repurposed too.
By choosing these leggings you are helping to put a stop to the creation of plastic pollution. By re-purposing and re-using we are eliminating the creation new and harmful materials.
- Light, Breathable and our most stretchy Eco-conscious material
- Perfect for warmer climates and Asana based practice
- Squat and sweat proof
- Eco-friendly sublimination printing process
- 50+ SPF Sun Protection
- Wide-cut waistband for supportive compression and ankle length
- Full size range available
Made from 84% REPREVE®️ Recycled Polyester, 16% Spandex
Carole wearing size S (175cm/5'7 tall, Waist 59cm/23inches, Hips 90cm/35inches)