Tierra Top Abstract
Eco-Swim. Timeless. Regenerated nylon
Our Tierra collection is created using ECONYL® - 100% regenerated Nylon from post-consumer materials such as fishing nets and other plastic waste in a closed-loop system. Versatile, hyper-resistant to chlorine/oils, thin, elegant, stretchy, soft and breathable. By choosing this swimwear you are directly stopping the need for new plastic creation and also cleaning our oceans.
The elegant cuts and simple shapes provide comfortable and flattering fits on all bodies.
- Classic feminine shape with support
- The elegant shape is contoured to flatter curves and hold to a fuller bust
- Featuring a clasp at back makes it easy to take on and off
- Simple shape provides a comfortable and flattering fit for anyone
- Complementing the curves of your body in three gorgeous colours, Soil, Ochre and Abstract
- This multifunctional piece underpins your renewal rituals whether it be surfing, bathing or tanning
- Made from 100% Econyl®, regenerated ocean waste.
Anny is 182cm/5'10 and wears size M.
Sari is 165cm/5'4 and wears size L.