Vayū 7/8 Summer Flowers
Feminine. Comfort. Movement.
Our European summer-inspired FLORA prints are here for your yoga and movement practice, with a brand-new lightweight supple fabric for summer.
Vayū, meaning air, is our mantra this summer. As one of the 5 elements of Nature, it represents all forms of motion, and when balanced radiates light and buoyancy.
- New, improved design that flatters all body shapes with the perfect leg length
- Designed for movement and comfort during yoga asanas, HIIT workouts, and other fiery practices
- Super stretchy with comfortable compression that can be worn all-day
- Buttery soft lightweight and quick-drying fabric
- Like a second skin during asana, breathable without leaving sweat marks
- Beautiful prints inspired by the smell and feel of fresh flowers and nature, this hand-drawn design is by amazing English artist Rosie Harbottle
- Made from 77% Poly 23% Spandex
Alena wearing size S (180cm, Bust 92cm, Waist 68cm, Hips 99cm)