All orders placed in December will have until the end of January to return
Thanks for the Komorebi love! Our small team is packing your orders with care—expect minor shipping delays. 🙏🏽🤍
FREE SHIPPING ON AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $150 | INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OVER $300 AUD
Our linen, a natural and sustainable fiber is made from the flax plant, which requires minimal water and fertilizer in its farming process. Our linen is a durable and biodegradable fiber, making it a long-lasting and environmentally-friendly choice for our summery clothing collections.
With each wear, our linen garments become even more lovely, thanks to their unique properties. The fabric is highly breathable and moisture-wicking, helping to keep you cool and comfortable during warmer weather. Linen is also highly absorbent, making it perfect for summer dresses and other lightweight clothing.
Sourcing: European Linen, from France or Belgium.
Feel: Light, crisp, and breathable.
- Machine wash in lukewarm water with natural detergent.
- Wash with like colours on a gentle cycle.
- Iron low. Do not dry clean.
- Avoid wringing or crushing and hang to dry in the shade.
- The material gets softer and softer with age, one of our favourite timeless fabrics in an eco-conscious wardrobe