Our new season Asana collection uses ECOVERO™ viscose fibers. This innovative fabric is made from sustainably sourced wood pulp and is certified by the EU Ecolabel for its environmentally conscious production process. This amazing new fabric is soft, breathable, and lightweight, providing maximum comfort and stretch for all your asana based yoga and movement activities.
Sourcing: FSC or PEFC certified sustainable wood pulp sources.
Feel: Soft, smooth, and gentle on the skin.
Made ethically and with love from ECOVERO™ 95% with Spandex 5%
- Cold machine wash on gentle cycle with natural detergent
- Turn garment inside out and wash with like colours.
- Do not wash with towels.
- Tumble dry on low setting. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
- Avoid wringing or crushing.
- Hang in the shade to dry, away from sunlight
- Consider using a GUPPYFRIEND to minimise microfibre pollution.