FREE SHIPPING ON AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $150 | INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OVER $300
Our linen, a natural and sustainable fiber is made from the flax plant, which requires minimal water and fertilizer in its farming process. Our linen is a durable and biodegradable fiber, making it a long-lasting and environmentally-friendly choice for our summery clothing collections.
With each wear, our linen garments become even more lovely, thanks to their unique properties. The fabric is highly breathable and moisture-wicking, helping to keep you cool and comfortable during warmer weather. Linen is also highly absorbent, making it perfect for summer dresses and other lightweight clothing.
Sourcing: European Linen, from France or Belgium.
Feel: Light, crisp, and breathable.
- Machine wash in lukewarm water with natural detergent.
- Wash with like colours on a gentle cycle.
- Iron low. Do not dry clean.
- Avoid wringing or crushing and hang to dry in the shade.
- The material gets softer and softer with age, one of our favourite timeless fabrics in an eco-conscious wardrobe