Tuula Poncho Cacao
Sophisticated Shape. Trans-seasonal. Recycled Acrylic
Our Tuula Poncho is knitted ethically here in Bali from deadstock acrylic yarn that would otherwise have gone to landfill. We remain 100% Vegan in our fabric choices.
Tuula is named after our Finnish grandma, whose warm loving hug inspired this creation.
- A timeless piece that you can wear for years
- Loose elegant shape
- Wide cuffs to roll up or down
- Dropped shoulder sleeves
- Thigh-length hemline
- Sophisticated longline shape
- Can be dressed up or down
- Perfect for throwing over the Ananda Yoga range
- Can be mixed & matched with any Indigo Luna piece
Made from 100% Leftover Acrylic Yarn
*One-size. This piece fluidly styles itself around each unique body type as it expands and contracts.